Katrina Networking

I am using my networking and marketing skills to pass along vital information to organizations, volunteers and survivors of the 2005 hurricane season. Grants, networking, advocating, assistance resources, articles and more. Updated regularly to better assist you.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Biloxi Needs Artisans

If you don't here from me again...it is because I am short. I have been working on the Christmas in the City thing and I wanted to be finished with it...but I did not hit 100 and that is what I have advertised. Now it is past the deadline so don't have much time. I am at 80 vendors so need 20 more. I really had thought we would hit 100 easy because it has been advertised in a bunch more spots. My next meeting is the 15th. I tried to hand off all my stuff yesterday to Kay and she says don't you want to keep it and I said no..why? am I doing this next year. She is sitting smiling nodding her head.

contact Val at
ejmbiloxi@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home